- Listing is for print only, frame is not included
- Available in four sizes, see measurements on the options menu
- Digital illustration Giclée print with Epson inks
- heavy weight paper
- packaged with care
- big sizes rolled and shipped in protective tubes
- small sizes shipped in flat box
- Worldwide shipping available
We strive for each of our prints to match the quality of we depict.
After many years of trying (and failing) to have my artworks printed at the quality I’ve aimed for, I’ve decided to invest in being able to print these in house. All prints are now so called “Giclée” printed on a large-format Epson printer.
Picking the right paper was a story of it’s own… Combining best of all worlds the print industry has to offer is this satin-finished paper by Hahnemühle. It produces great, rich colors with beautiful contrasts, the details are sharp and the surface has just the right amount of shine.
This is the type of print you’d find used for museum-grade work and it should without breaking a sweat last 50 to 100 years.